LONDON, ON – APC Series officials and its title sponsors are committed to returning to racing when it is deemed safe to do so and restrictions are lifted at the great racing facilities across the province.
At this time the 2020 schedule is tentative, and no additional alterations in addition to the postponement of the season opener will be made until a clearer timeline is available. Series management is in constant contact with the racetracks and is closely following guidelines set forth by the government.
When it is safe to do so, and guidelines allow for it, the APC Series will return to the racetrack. We are hopeful for a 2020 race season and the crowning of an APC Series champion.